Lelia Friedlander has built a life with intention and in this episode, she shares insight into running a family-owned business, how she navigates personal challenge, and why she believes it’s important to support others and give back to her community.
items mentioned in this episode:
- TuffSkin, family-owned and operated
- Hero School
- Book: The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
- Book: The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery
- Book: The Choice: Embrace the Possible by Dr. Edith Eger
- NAWBO Southern Nevada
If you enjoyed this episode, you may also enjoy: Dr. Jacquelyn Rinaldi on Compassion
Follow the Leadership Looks Like Podcast on the following social media channels:
- Leadership Looks Like Podcast on Facebook
- Leadership Looks Like Podcast on Instagram
- Leadership Looks Like on YouTube
Leadership Excursion Co. (@LeadExCo) specializes in hands-on leadership training including leadership training with horses. They provide team building, custom team and executive retreats, and business coaching services. Proponents of the betterment of women both personally and professionally, Leadership Excursion Co. hosts Spark Women’s Leadership Retreat. A retreat designed to educate and lift women up.
Contribute to the Leadership Looks Like Project by sharing your story, nominating a leader who you look up to, submitting your photo, or making a donation.